No matter the problem, the answer is always the same, more Self-Love
Self-Love Is Not Selfishness, It Is A Powerful Act Of Self-Care
As you know, from your own life experiences, nothing good ever comes out of hating yourself, putting yourself down or criticizing yourself in any way.
When you love yourself sufficiently you feel very confident and you experience an amazing increase in self-worth and self-esteem feelings.
The more you love yourself, exactly as you are, the easier life becomes for you and the more good things you attract to yourself with no effort at all.
If someone told me that by loving myself more I would solve every problem I had including money and health, I would have started loving myself more years ago.
THE BEGINNING OF LOVE
As a baby we were held, cuddled and cared for and because we were, we knew we were loved. However, as we grew older, it seemed as if we were loved less and less. We began receiving less displays of affection and more commands and demands to do 'this or that' along with people telling us how we should and should not be.
Rejection, failed relationships and being disappointed by others caused us to no longer trust like we once did and we began building walls against love.
Make no mistake about it, you are loved. However, if you can no longer feel the love, then no matter how many people tell you that they love you, love is not real for you.
The Seven (7) Benefits of Loving Yourself Suffciently.
1 The more you love yourself, the more carefree life becomes for you and the more fun you have. Taking yourself too seriously is not self-love, it is a form of self-abuse.
2. The more you love yourself, the easier it is to trust yourself and to instantly recognize the people you can and cannot trust.
3. The more you love yourself, the easier it is to feel the love that others have for you.
4. The more you love yourself, the easier it is to attract people who will love you the way you are rather than wanting you to be different than you are.
5. The more you love yourself, the less people will be able to disappoint you.
6. The more you love yourself, the easier it is to feel the love God has for you.
7. The more you love yourself, the better your health and the more money you make..
Self-love has the power to make the things going wrong in a person's life turn out right in ways that defy all logical explanations. Yes, that's how powerful self-love is. It seems our circumstances are a direct result of how much or how little we love ourselves.
When I started on my self-love journey I found out there wasn't a lot of material available that could precisely tell me how to love myself more. The material I read, about self-love, was either too complicated to understand or written by people who believed self-love was a selfish act rather than an POWERFUL act of self-care.
As I progressed through the stages of loving myself more I kept detailed notes and wrote down everything I was learning about loving myself sufficiently.
I wrote down every thought and insight that made it possible for me to love myself more than I ever loved myself before. . After sharing my thoughts and insights about self-love with some of my close friends, I was encouraged to make my thoughts and insights on self-love available to anyone who was interested in them.
As a result of the encouragement I received, everything I learned about how to love ourselves sufficiently I put into a program called the 21 Day Self-Love Program.
Testimonials About My 21 Day Self-Love Program
• Frederick this new paradigm of self-love that you are teaching is truly revolutionary. I'm glad I've embarked on the 21-Days Self-Love journey. It is exactly what I have been looking for to wake me up to the habits that no longer serve me so that I can install self-loving thoughts and behaviors. - McKinley Williams, Los Angeles
• Mr. Zappone your Self-Love program has opened me up and improved EVERY area of my life. My self-awareness, confidence, energy and motivation has grown by leaps and bounds. And my sense of well being has increased too. I highly recommend your program. I only wish I had done this sooner. Tina Moore, UT
• As a result of doing the things you suggested in your self-love program, I noticed that the other things I wanted to achieve, besides loving myself more, started to manifest by themselves, as if by magic. Who would of thought that self love could make miracles happen but it does. Thank you, Thank you. - Maria B. Australia
• After a week of being into your program, I'm already noticing changes. I had frequent heart palpitations due to anxiety, which have disappeared. My cravings for sweets, which made it nearly impossible to lose weight and are now non-existent. I still have a lot of work to do, but I can't wait to see what happens in the future. - Michael D., VA
• Thank you for all your wisdom, Frederick. I look forward to each little nugget of gold I get from you. .---brilliant messages full of fantastic thoughts. - Abby C. NYC
Thank you for reading this far down the page. If you have a minute I would like to share with you how I do business with people on the Internet. A bit different than most people do.
I am sure what you read about my 21 Day Self-Love program sounds good to you, in fact it might sound very good to you but you have doubts, you are uncertain about buying it. That's a very normal human reaction to have. I have that reaction all the time before I buy something 'new' from someone I don't personally know.
I want you to know that I am not in the business of trying to convince you to buy my program. Therefore I am not going to ask you to sign up for a 'freebie' so I can get your email address and spam you to death about my program.
I am also not going to offer you 'free gifts' or 'special discounts or incentives' to sign up for my program. Being nagged to death by multiple e-mails to buy a product or being manipulated into buying a product (by offering people a discount off an artificially inflated retail price) is not my way of doing business.
My way of doing business with people is a bit old fashion. I deal with people in a very honest and straightforward way. I give people excellent value in exchange for their hard earned dollars. I also trust people's judgment. if my program is for you, you will make the decision to buy it without any arm twisting from me.
My responsibility to you is to make sure there is no risk for you to purchase my program and take advantage of the 'cutting edge' knowledge in it. I do that by giving you sixty (60) days to enjoy all the benefits from my program. If, for any reason, during those 60 days, you are not satisfied with my program you can ask for your money back and receive a full refund, no questions asked.
if my program is for you sign up for it today.
If you are uncertain about buying it today, comes back and buy it when you feel confident you are making the best decision possible for yourself.
If you have questions about my program before buying it, click here
- Frederick Zappone
Click the Buy Now Button To Get Your Copy of the Program.
21 Day Self-Love Program
The content of my program is delivered to you in bite size chunks via e-mail over a period of twenty-one days. This is done to insure you receive the maximum benefit from my program.
One Time Payment
After making your payment, click the Return To Frederick Zappone button located on the payment receipt page to begin receiving your daily content to my program.
Learning to love myself sufficiently was the most magical thing I ever did. I call it magical because it changed everything about my life. Once I started loving myself sufficiently, my health, finances and relationships got better for no logical reason I can explain except that I was taking the time to love myself more.- Frederick Zappone