NEW Inspiring and Empowering Quotations Monday Thru Friday
For your personal use you may want to copy and paste these quotations into a document on your computer since they are replaced Monday thru Friday with new quotations. If you post them on the internet please credit me by including my name with them. Quotations on this page are all original unless otherwise stated.
By Frederick Zappone
• Nothing can defeat you except your own thoughts or the thoughts you have about other people's thoughts, still your thoughts.
• What people think of you is none of your business.
• Before you can be a victim of life, you must first become a victim of your very own feelings
• Everything in life is created twice, first mentally, then physically. - Greg Anderson
• Feelings are first physical evidence that something (good or bad) is come true for you.
• Up to the very last moment you have the power to change the outcome of what is happening to you.
• When you blame, your personal power bleeds right out of you.
• No matter what, you are ALWAYS more powerful than your circumstances.
• Thoughts produce feelings and the first place you feel the consequence of your feelings is in your body.
• No one or nothing has power over you without your permission.
• Your are much more powerful than you know and not nearly as weak and ineffective as you fear.