Create Magic with LOVE
As a baby you were held and cuddled and because you were, you knew you were loved but as you grew older, it seemed as if you were loved less and less. You received less displays of affection and more commands and demands to do 'this or that' along with people telling you how you should and should not be.
Rejection, failed relationships and being disappointed by others caused you to no longer trust like you once did and you began building walls against love.
Make no mistake about it, you are loved. However, if you can no longer feel the love, then no matter how many people tell you that they love you, love is not real for you. This is also true for trust, if you cannot feel the trust, then trust isn't real for you either.
This Is where self-love comes in.
The more you love yourself, the easier it is to trust yourself and to instantly recognize the people you can and cannot trust. The more you love yourself, the easier it is to feel the love other people have for you.
The more you love yourself, the easier it is to attract people who will love you the way you are (rather than only loving you when you are the way they want you to be). The more you love yourself, the less people will be able to disappoint and hurt you.
The more you love yourself, the easier you can feel the love the animals, flowers, trees and plants have for you. The more you love yourself, the easier it is to feel the love that God and the Universe have for you.
Love is surrounding you right now, in this very moment, but because it is invisible to your eyes, until you feel the love, love is not real for you.
As you know, from your own life experiences, nothing good ever comes out of hating yourself, putting yourself down or criticizing yourself in any way.
When you feel loved, you feel very confident in yourself and you experience an astonishing increase in your self-worth and self-esteem.
The truth be told, the more you love yourself, exactly as you are, the easier life becomes for you and the more good things you attract to yourself.
If someone told me that by loving myself more I would solve every problem I had including money and health problems, I would've started loving myself more years ago.
Sufficient self-love causes the things that have gone wrong (or are going wrong) in a person's life, to turn out right. Yes, that's how powerful self-love is. It seems our circumstances are a direct result of how much or how little we love ourselves.
When I started on my self-love journey I found out there wasn't a lot of material available that could precisely tell me how to love myself more. The material I read, about self-love, was either too complicated to understand or written by people who believed self-love was a selfish act rather than an act of self-care.
As I progressed through the stages of loving myself more I kept detailed notes and wrote down everything I was learning about loving myself sufficiently.
I wrote down every thought and every insight that caused me to love myself more. As a result of applying the information I learned about loving myself sufficiently, my life improved in ten different ways.
1. My health improved spontaneously, without medical intervention.
2. Doubts about myself and my ability to succeed vanished
3. Being able to 'give and receive' love became easy for me to do.
4. Worry and fear could no longer find a place to live in my head.
5. People's disapproval of what I said and did no longer bothered me.
6. Accepting and approving of myself, exactly as I was, became easy to do.
7. Guilt, blame and shame became non-issues for me.
8. My mind transformed itself from one of conflict to one of peace.
9. Money ceased being a problem for me and abundance flows easily to me.
10. It became easy to forgive myself and others for the mistakes we made.
After sharing my thoughts and insights about self-love with some of my close friends, I was encouraged to make my thoughts and insights on self-love available to anyone who was interested in them.
As a result of the encouragement I received, everything I learned about how to love oneself sufficiently I put into a program called the 21 Day Self-Love Journey. I called it that because the content of my program is delivered to you via e-mail over a period of twenty-one days.
Contrary to what people might tell you or what you might believe yourself, loving yourself is not an act of selfishness or conceit, it is a powerful act of self care.
Since I never want money to be the reason people don't take advantage of my twenty-one day self-love program, I made the decision to make my program available to people, who want it, for a donation in the amount of their own choosing.
-- Frederick Zappone
I went from feeling worthless to feeling priceless
Learning to love myself sufficiently was the most magical thing I ever did. I call it magical because it changed everything about my life. Once I started loving myself sufficiently, my health, finances and relationships got better for no logical reason I can explain except that I was taking the time to love myself more.- Frederick Zappone
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT MY INSIGHTS
• Frederick, I love you! Must be because you love yourself! You are helping me to love myself too, and I appreciate your sharing what you have figured out to help others too! - Beverly. A. Columbia, MO
• Thank you for all your wisdom, Frederick. I look forward to each little nugget of gold I get from you. .---brilliant messages full of fantastic thoughts. - Abby C. NYC
•"I have studied tons of psychological literature in my work, from ancient times till present theories, and none of them allowed me to achieve such deep insights in such a short period of time as your material has." -Katerina Bosin M.D , Tennessee
• "The information in your writings gave me so many insights and answers. It is a jewel, a part of God speaking through this medium. It helps on all levels‘of development." There is more power in your writings than all of those lengthy books."- Thank You! Ciprian Ostap, Canada
• "I don't think I could have gotten through what I have, much less turned my life around, if I hadn't discovered your writings. You will never know the miracle you caused in my life." - Liz, CA
• "There is absolutely much more results with your information than there is with our psychological service. I can see God in you and feel His presence around you." Hilda, Western, Pennsylvania
• Honestly Mr. Zappone, had I not found you and your writings, I'd be dead right now. That is how much your writings touch my life. - Cathy K., Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
• I have just started reading and I know these things are very true, as I have always known, but to read what has been handed to you makes it more real for me and much easier to believe in myself. Thank you both for the insights and the reinforcement I needed. - Donna Marie - Canada
• I believe your writings have hit the target. You have a way, through your writings, to hold our hands and guided us slowly and cautiously down a path and I admire that quality. - Terri
• The kind of writing that you are doing is what thousands of us are looking for. You write extremely well and get to the heart of the matter in a matter of minutes. - James Kavanaugh, Kalamazoo, Michigan
21 Day Self-Love Journey
Powerful, Concise and Compassionate
The content of my Self- Love program is delivered to you in bite size chunks over a period of twenty-one days via email to insure you receive maximum results from my program - Frederick Zappone
Click Donate Button To Begin Your Journey now
After making your donation, click the RETURN TO FREDERICK ZAPPONE BUTTON located on donation receipt page to receive the program